We are a leading tower crane company based in Sharpness, Gloucestershire and due to ongoing growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to support our existing team.
- Inbound call handling, dealing with queries, taking messages and returning calls as necessary
- Following up sales leads and sales quotations, recording and reporting on progress
- Maintain and distribute list of site contacts
- Booking hotels, car parking and other travel arrangements for field-based staff
- Administrative support
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience of telesales or inbound call centre preferred
- Experience with MS Word and Excel
- Happy, helpful telephone manner
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Hours of work:
- 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Ongoing work-related training
Please forward your CV plus covering letter detailing why you consider you are the right person to: Tracey Pockett, Bennetts Cranes Limited, Burma Road, Sharpness, Gloucestershire GL13 9UQ or email us.