Reporting to: Directors
Location: Sharpness, Gloucestershire
Hours of Work: 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday. Occasional overtime when required
Salary: Dependant on skills and experience
To generate new business leads, maintain contact with existing customers and manage sales database information.
- Following up sales quotations in a timely manner, recording and reporting progress daily.
- Identifying project-based leads, contacting potential customers to discuss crane requirements with the aim of providing a quotation.
- Maintaining the sales quotation database and recording sales calls and information.
- Maintaining the customer contact database.
- Completing customer Pre-qualification Questionnaires (PQQs)
- Producing a monthly report based on quotation and telesales statistics for Board meetings.
- Working alongside the sales team to ensure we achieve a high standard of customer communication.
- Answering incoming calls, transferring or handling as appropriate.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required to meet the needs of the business.
Qualifications / Previous experience of telesales or inbound call centre preferred
Experience: Experience with MS Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good sales ability.
- The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
- Self-motivated and able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- On-going work-related training
Holidays: 20 days plus statutory Bank Holidays per year. 3 days each year to be taken during the Christmas shut-down
Please forward your CV plus covering letter detailing why you consider you are the right person to: Tracey Pockett, Bennetts Cranes Limited, Burma Road, Sharpness, Gloucestershire GL13 9UQ or email us.