APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Position: Yard Slinger / Signaller
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Location: Sharpness, Gloucestershire
Hours of Work: 7.30am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday
On Target Earnings: Dependant on skills and experience
Main Objectives: To work as part of a team to ensure tower cranes are safely loaded and unloaded to and from transport and supplied to site in good working order.
- Loading of tower crane sections and ancillary lifting equipment onto transport for delivery to customers’ sites.
- Unloading tower crane sections and ancillary lifting equipment from transport when they are returned back to the yard.
- Assisting with the preparation, cleaning and pre-delivery inspection of tower cranes and ancillary lifting equipment eg skips, brick forks etc
- CPCS Slinger / Signaller Card preferred
- A reasonable level of fitness
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- An awareness of Health and Safety.
- Self-motivated and able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- On-going work related training